All papers should be written in English.The manuscripts must contain original work, must not have been published previously and must not be under consideration for publication in any other journal or book.
Manuscript Submission: Corresponding author should
- prepare their manuscripts by using any format,
- fill in the Submission Form,
- send both Submission Form and PDF file of the manuscripts directly to the journal by e-mail email@example.com
Accepted Papers: After Reviewing Process, corresponding author of the accepted paper should
- prepare final versions of accepted manuscripts according to the Manuscript Preparation Rules. Preparation may be very easy by using Article Template (Microsoft Word) or Article Template (LaTeX).
- fill and sign the Copyright Transfer Form
- send both Copyright Transfer Form and LaTeX (tex) or Microsoft Word (doc/docx) file of final version of your paper directly to the journal by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org